Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Creative House is a Messy House

I may be wrong about this one. So far, it is VERY true for me. I haven't figured out a way to get everything done on my list and everything clean in the house and then sit down and "be" creative. Every time I am "creative" the house goes to pot! I have been working on Invitations for Enrichment Night at church, throwing the kids an impromptu party for the long weekend, and writing this blog. Oddly enough, (as my Dad always says) the laundry is scattered, the dishes are piled high, and there is "stuff" everywhere! Oh well. We could be clean and BORING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment

"The Homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career."
C.S. Lewis

"The ultimate result of all ambition is to be happy at home." Samuel Johnson

Fellow Bloggers