Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's for Dinner?

I recently read that if you know what you are making for dinner that night in the morning, you will have a much less stressful day! Turns out . . . it's true! I waste a lot of time and subconscious energy on what we are going to have for dinner. "What do we have in the freezer? I could make______ . . . oh but I don't have_______. What about this? or that?" This goes on for hours and I never really solve the problem until I am making bean and cheese quesadillas (My go to meal) at 6:30!
Figure out what you are going to have in the morning right after the kids are off to school. It is so much quieter and you can take things out of the freezer or cook chicken and set it aside. An ounce in the morning is worth it's weight in gold between 5:00-6:00 p.m.! Am I right or am I right!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment

"The Homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career."
C.S. Lewis

"The ultimate result of all ambition is to be happy at home." Samuel Johnson

Fellow Bloggers