Monday, April 26, 2010

UNCLE!

The last two weeks have brought parasites, ear infections, strep throat, and the stomach flu!

Uncle, I say uncle!




I feel like this wilting bouquet of once beutiful, thriving, flowers, bursting with color and smelling of sweetness: now just a shadow of what they once were, falling apart into pieces on my table and beginning to stink!




I also feel a little like this poor dead horsie on the girls bed (doesn't it look dead)?




. . . and the horsie's twin that has been burried by dirty clothes in the corner. (I definately feel like this one)



I am going crazy!!



I can't believe that we are back to this . . .

and this . . .



and this . . .


and this . . .



and still dealing with this . . .
(don't you think it's ironic that her throw up bucket says "party time")


(She just curled up like this on the floor)
Just two short weeks ago my house was clean EVERY DAY for 21 DAYS!!!
No more.
No more.


On another note: Don't you think this is cute??

(Mr. Clean because he ALWAYS has to have his face and hands clean)

Do you think it is bad for her to do this?




And here's to my Audrey, the only one who has remained Healthy! (the little stinker!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment

"The Homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career."
C.S. Lewis

"The ultimate result of all ambition is to be happy at home." Samuel Johnson

Fellow Bloggers