Saturday, May 22, 2010

Weekend J.O.Y.

J- Today Adam was carrying in the groceries from the car for me and said, "Mom . . . look . . . I have BIG MUSCLE'S!" He is such a little man and just melts me:)

O- Enjoying a wonderful evening with my little family and our friends at the park. The weather was surprisingly nice for this time of year. I love to be outside.

Y- Kissing Claire's soft cheeks in the pool and watching her sheer delight as she mimicked her siblings and ate chips in her car seat!

I also enjoyed watching a movie with my older girls last night. It is so nice to snuggle their little bodies.

Today was a really good day. It is the kind of day that makes you grateful to be alive. I spend so much time worrying about what the future holds that I sometimes miss the here and now. Everything was perfect. The kids are Happy and Healthy, my marriage is strong. I know that life will bring us our fair share of trials and triumphs. I am just happy that I was blessed with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment

"The Homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career."
C.S. Lewis

"The ultimate result of all ambition is to be happy at home." Samuel Johnson

Fellow Bloggers