Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Knowing what's good for you and doing it!

I really can't believe how tired I am today!  The problem is that sometimes when I feel down and out, I don't do ANYTHING that I know will make me feel better.  I stay up too late, sleep in too late, I don't clean things up, I wallow, I eat the wrong things, etc. . .

I need to go to bed early tonight.

I need to eat a healthy dinner.

I need to exercise.

I need to straighten up my house and put away my laundry.

The question is, will I do it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment

"The Homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career."
C.S. Lewis

"The ultimate result of all ambition is to be happy at home." Samuel Johnson

Fellow Bloggers