Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Friendly Predicament

Why doesn't anybody ever call my kids to play? 

My kids are very social little beings, whether by nature or nurture, it is so.  They LOVE to play with friends.  Any old friend will do.  Are we weird?  Why is it that we are always the ones having to instigate the "play over" as my kids call it?  Do my kids behave badly when I am not around, are they bossy or inappropriate?  It begs the question.  Here I am today with my predicament.  The kids want to play with friends, I don't want to make the calls - again!  I wish we were still in Utah where there were friends coming out of all corners of the Universe, all ready and willing to play, all day and all night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment

"The Homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career."
C.S. Lewis

"The ultimate result of all ambition is to be happy at home." Samuel Johnson

Fellow Bloggers