Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Clearing the Cobwebs

I just got back last night from my month long vacation from reality.  It is time to dust my life off, clear away the cobwebs and settle in.  Would you believe me if I told you I am already exhausted after being home for one day?  I came home from our vacation feeling completely rejuvenated.  My cup was filled.  It was everything I wanted it to be and more. 
I did a lot of "arm chair parenting today."  I just didn't have any energy. 
I will give myself a day or two and then as James said, "get back in the saddle."

Here I go . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment

"The Homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career."
C.S. Lewis

"The ultimate result of all ambition is to be happy at home." Samuel Johnson

Fellow Bloggers