Monday, September 6, 2010

New Goal

I'm going public with my goal!!!  I need a little extra boost to help me to commit.  I recently finished a fitness competition that I entered into with James.  I had a great time and I am so glad that I did it.  The only problem is that after loosing 15 lbs and improving my fitness level, the competition is over and I need new motivation.  I reached my original goal but as in most things now that I am here I want more!  I want to lose another five lbs.  So, I am going on record here to say that in 21 days I am going to lose 5 lbs.  I was doing great with my eating habits all summer but since the competition I have been on a complete carb and sugar binge!  Starting RIGHT NOW, I am going back to my good habits, no sugar for 21 days (and then sparingly), no crackers, chips, or empty carbs, whole wheat breads, pastas, and rice, low fat dairy, and LOTS of veggies and fruits!  I can do it.  I have done it before.  Of course I will be exercising five days a week.  I plan to go to the early morning classes at the gym and become one of those "over the top" women in the classes that do the whole class like they are on speed!  I would like to get certified to teach and then I will get paid to work out!  Ready, Set, GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment

"The Homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career."
C.S. Lewis

"The ultimate result of all ambition is to be happy at home." Samuel Johnson

Fellow Bloggers