Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So much to do . . . where do I start? (I think I'll just sit down)


Doesn't she look so Happy??
I'm writing this post primarily for myself. I just went on a week long trip without my kids. It was wonderful but I came home to a house that was without a Mother for six days! There are fingerprints on everything! So, take a deep breath and start with the basics. When I am faced with a messy house I go one room at a time and straighten up. FlyLady suggests that you bring a clothes basket along and place everything that doesn't belong in that room in the basket so that you are not running back and forth from one room to another. Clear the clutter, make beds and Vacuum! Vacuuming is rejuvenating. It makes you feel like things are cleaner than they are. The other reason that I love to vacuum is because in order to vacuum you have to clear the floor. So, I'm off to clear the clutter and vacuum! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. We are in the process of moving, so I feel the pain of clutter right now. I love the idea of the laundry basket, that is very smart, because I typically run from room to room and let me tell ya it is exhausting.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment

"The Homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career."
C.S. Lewis

"The ultimate result of all ambition is to be happy at home." Samuel Johnson

Fellow Bloggers