Friday, July 24, 2009

I love chocolate! I hate being fat!


This is a serious problem! I know that many of us suffer from this great dilemma every day of our lives! I have one of the worst sweet tooth's known to man. I tell myself that I am going to go off of sugar and before I know it I am half way finished with a bag of peanut butter M&M's (my personal favorite!). Is there anything worse than a fat day? I can't stand it. If my pants are tight I am instantly in a bad mood. Working out is too hard! There is no instant gratification to be had! I am so discouraged!!!! Whenever my husband tries to simplify things for me, I tell him to try gaining and losing 30 to 40 lbs every other year for the passed eight years and then tell me how he feels. I hate men!! Know it alls! I'm sure you have all heard the saying, "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." Some things sure get close!

3 comments:

  1. Amen! It's a lifelong battle but you will get past this stage. Having babies makes you feel like a yo-yo. Hang in there and don't be too hard on yourself. You look fabulous and it's only going to get better.

    About the men. There will come a day they will have to diet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - and the - "I just had a baby - I will start my diet later" excuse. Yeah, my baby is a week old... but that excuse usually lasts about me 15 months! And then it's like - "Oh well - I am pregnant again. I will try next time!" Of course this time will be different, right? :) I will keep you posted. I still just can't get it into my head that just because I had a hard day and the kids are asleep, I don't need to eat icecream while watching a non-kid show. But somehow I feel this huge sense that I deserve at LEAST that. What is there that feels that good, that quick, after a long day? I know - I am a junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok - so it would only let me post as anonymous - but it's me Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment

"The Homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career."
C.S. Lewis

"The ultimate result of all ambition is to be happy at home." Samuel Johnson

Fellow Bloggers