Monday, November 29, 2010

A Hard Days Work

Sometimes hard work is the best remedy for a good old fashioned rut such as the one that I have been in.  I worked all day today doing things that I have been stepping over for weeks.  It felt great and I feel great tonight!  I did things like; going through papers, organizing hand outs and schedules for the kids, updating my calendar, clearing out the garage, and a quick rearranging of some things in my closet.  I really needed today!  I read a quote once that said, "Do something every day that doesn't have to be redone tomorrow."  I think this is sound advice!!  Try it!

Click the date below to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment

"The Homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support this ultimate career."
C.S. Lewis

"The ultimate result of all ambition is to be happy at home." Samuel Johnson

Fellow Bloggers